Insurance Policies Offered
- General Liability Insurance protects a business or organization against claims that arise from bodily injury, property damage, or a personal/advertising injury.
- Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions Insurance), also known as Errors & Omissions, specifically protects organizations that provide a service, training or educational/informational products against claims of financial damage that arise from the performance of the professional services rendered.
- Property Insurance covers damage to your property that can be caused by natural disasters such as floods or lightning, a break in, or mishap by employees.
- Business Auto Insurance protects your your company vehicles or a vehicle one of your employees is driving if involved in an accident.
- Workers’ Compensation is mandatory in most states and provides coverage for expenses employees or subcontractors incur following an injuries that takes place while working or on the business premises.
- Umbrella Insurance provides additional liability coverage above the limits of your General Liability, Property, Business Auto or other business coverage. It’s an affordable way to provide extra coverage against bodily injury and/or property damage.